Saturday 26 November 2011

Sugar and spice and all things nice!!!!!

Hi all - our scan went very well!! I am shocked to say that we are expecting a little girl...I am still in a state of shock even now!! I was convinced I was having another boy. Dr Rosemary Reid was quite amused when I asked her to NOT tell me the sex but to write it on a piece of paper for Luke....I will explain why.
The day before Carter was born last year we wanted to buy him something to wear after he was born, I didnt want him leaving the hospital in a hospital gown, our boy who was to be born sleeping deserved to have a "first outfit" too...so I sent Luke into Pumpkin Patch as I couldn't face going in there, so this time he was sent to buy this babies "first outfit" too. So while I was hooked up and receiving my IvIg Luke was off shopping, all the while I am still thinking I was having another boy. Luke took TWO HOURS, I was going crazy but when he arrived back he had a little gift box for me to unwrap. With my nurses watching intently all was revealed...pink! The outfit was PINK....the only thing I could say was "are you sure"????

We are both so very happy, mostly because baby is growing well and is so far doing well with the Immunoglobin but after three boys we are having a girl!! Tutus and Tiaras LOL

1 comment:

  1. oh this is absolutely adorable!!! im so delighted for u! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Love Louise (nait mum) X

    ReplyDelete